Hi everyone,
I recently joined this group and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sue Mills. I live in Springfield, MO. I am currently an online CR student at CRID but I am looking for full time work as a scopist/proofreader/transcriptionist. I am just getting started in the business. I don't have quite the background that some do but that gives you the opportunity to 'mold' me. I am a perfectionist and believe in providing the most accurate work. I am working to develop a reputable and professional home-based business so I'm interested in meeting your needs. I respect the fact that the transcript is yours and will be done your way.
I have 30 years office experience and I have previously owned a couple of small retail businesses, therefore, I have learned to be very self-motivated and self-disciplined. I'm available 24/7 for fast turnaround. I use CaseCat V9. I will gladly accept audio, and I read steno.
Please call me @ 417-496-4029 or e-mail --cmills276@yahoo.com to discuss rates and your preferences on your transcripts.
Thank you in advance
Sue Mills

Views: 8

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service