Scopist looking for 1 or 2 reporters to work with on a permanent basis

Hi, my name is Dianne and I live in Austin, Texas. I attended court reporting school in the 90's, but never finished. I scoped while going to school to support myself and liked scoping a lot, maybe even more than court reporting. However, financial needs dictate that I get a job with insurance and all that. So I ended up getting a job as a legal liasion with a state agency, always thinking I'd go back to school. Well, that never hanppened.

I recently decided I wanted to get back into the world of scoping because I enjoyed it so much. I'd like to start a scoping business and work at that full time when I retire in a couple of years. I invested in the hardware, a laptop and have taken some classes to hone my skills. I've also been working with several court reporters from Texas to California to Washington. At the moment work is sporadic. I would like to build a permanent clientele so I can work full time at scoping. If there are any court reporters out there who would be interested in hiring a permanent scopist/proofreader like myself, please contact me at dleahudson@austin.rr.com. I would love to hear from you.

I've attached my resume, which will tell you a little bit more about me and what equipment I have.
I also have a preference and page rate sheet I would be happy to share upon request.

Thanks,
Dianne

Views: 26

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service