Hey,

NCRA is having its annual convention in Anaheim this year. Home of the great and powerful Mickey. Hopefully a lot of people will be coming from out of state. Hopefully some of you will be coming from out of state. We should try to plan something and get together. A CSRNation mini-convention/happy hour.

I think it would be fun. So let me know if anyone is interested.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't afford it this year....sigh....I wanted to.
I soooooooooooooo wish!!! I am turning 30 that weekend and there is a party I obviously can't miss.
My b/f's son just took a job with google, so we're going to try to come to Anaheim if work permits.

M.A.
I've driven by the Google building once in while on my way to a depo. I think it's over by the courthouse actually in Irvine or Newport Beach. Not quite sure where the border is around there.
OMG! I was thinking about the Midyear in Boston. I see now that the annual convention is in late July -- maybe I can go. It would be my first, and I would love to meet you all! I am still a student, and I am kind of new to this site, but totally hooked on it. I love reading all of the stories and advice and just getting to know what it's like in the "real world" of court reporting. A fellow student reccommended attending one of these conventions while still in school, and this sounds like it might be a great opportunity for me to attend since I wouldn't have to travel too far... I am definitely going to try and swing it.
~ Kyla
Pardon my enthusiasm... I'M SO HAPPY I GET TO GO! So, how about that happy hour? Is anyone organizing something?
I am hoping to be there Thursday evening... but have to leave Sunday early. Cross-country flights take a long time going back to the east. (that is, of course, if I get approved for the time off)

I am interested in heading to see the Mouse - but is there a place to have some cocktails on the property? or is that just too much? Napa Rose or something...

Woo-Hoo. Convention junkie, that's me.
t

RSS

Latest Activity

Jennifer joined Marla Sharp's group
35 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
Jennifer joined Kyung's group
36 minutes ago
Jennifer joined K.C. Corbin's group
36 minutes ago
37 minutes ago
Jennifer joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
38 minutes ago
Mikayla Speegle commented on Kelli Combs (admin)'s group Proofreaders
3 hours ago
Mikayla Speegle joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
3 hours ago
Mikayla Speegle posted a status
"I’m looking for a proof reader with case catalyst to help edit my transcripts. Reach out if you’re looking for extra work :)"
3 hours ago
Mikayla Speegle commented on Jill Cournoyer's blog post Expert Transcription & Proofreading Help
3 hours ago
Mikayla Speegle is now a member of CSRNation
3 hours ago

© 2021   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service