As you all know, we have to look professional when we go to work.  I love to dress up.  I bet I spend close to 12,000 a year on clothes alone.  My husband has no clue - have my own credit card that he doesn't see.  I pride myself on looking the best I can possibly look on my jobs.  I feel I get a lot more respect when I look sharp.  I can really tell a difference.

Anyways, I found this website called Modcloth that is just really great.  I am posting two URLs of two dresses I just bought there this weekend.  I'm hoping the rest of you will like the clothes as much as I do. I am a huge polka dot fan and would have everything in polka dots if I could.  Anyways, here are two dresses I got.  There are many, many more here. 

What I like about the website on reviews is people put what their bust size is and waist and hips and then a comment.  That helps me decide which ones to read because I'm a size 6 with D sized chest and a lot of times clothes don't always look that great if you have a large chest.  I have to be very careful.  It helps to know what size someone is when reviewing what they have to say about an outfit.  They also post pictures of themselves in the outfit, which is very cool.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/american-glamstand-dress

Views: 3309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not for work if you don't wear the sweater.

This is perfect for getting the drink(s) on after work! :)

I've been buying a lot of dresses lately.

CUTE sweater! Again, great spring colors.

Love this!  I love the color!

Gotta love these shoes.  So cute.

Fun shoes! They would be cute with jeans.

Can you tell I must be caught up on work?  Fun to play with clothes when you're all caught up!!

Very colorful. I'm not brave enough for vivid colors. I don't want to attract attention, lol. :)

I wish I was brave enough to wear vivid colors, too!  I wear a lot of black, white, gray, and of course white.  Once in a while I'll wear red, but I will wear a blazer over it.  I just love how blazers look, and like you, I also wear it unbuttoned, only because I can't usually button them, LOL, the boobs.  I have a ton of black blazers, all types, long, short, three-quarter sleeves, tuxedo, long black sweaters, etc. 

Love this "color blocking" outfit.  Love those other shoes too.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service