Quyen's Discussions (664)

Discussions Replied To (584) Replies Latest Activity

"IMHO, I'm not there to characterize/document their actions/gestures -- reading, laug…"

Quyen replied Aug 20 to How do you handle reading from a document?

9 Nov 5
Reply by D Sanders, RDR, CRR

"It's a casual conversation.  I don't tell them what to do.  Of course, it's ultimate…"

Quyen replied Jul 25 to Stipulating away the Original

13 Aug 4
Reply by Janiece Young

"Well put, Jason, and my sentiments exactly. I've often explain/ask the noticing att…"

Quyen replied Jul 14 to Stipulating away the Original

13 Aug 4
Reply by Janiece Young

"Tell her to tell them that she paid for her O&1, and if they want a copy, they a…"

Quyen replied May 18 to Stipulating away the Original

13 Aug 4
Reply by Janiece Young

"AWESOME!"

Quyen replied May 4 to Tactfully Slowing Down a Fast Attorney

21 Nov 4
Reply by Deb Doran

"One more comment:  In your certification, add that you were instructed not to interr…"

Quyen replied May 4 to Tactfully Slowing Down a Fast Attorney

21 Nov 4
Reply by Deb Doran

"Attorneys who know they speak fast, for the agency to know this and to then instruct…"

Quyen replied May 3 to Tactfully Slowing Down a Fast Attorney

21 Nov 4
Reply by Deb Doran

"David, you've been reporting for longer than I've been alive. What I wrote was just…"

Quyen replied Apr 29 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

46 May 3
Reply by kathy - iamwrdsmth

"Every firm I've worked with has had a late-cancellation fee. Although minimal, it's…"

Quyen replied Apr 29 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

46 May 3

"If we accept jobs that far out in advance, we accept the fact that they may cancel a…"

46 May 3

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service