Has anyone out there been stiffted by Rocket Reporting except for me and another reporter?

These people are bad news and we're going after them - if there's anyone else out there that didn't get paid, I'd sure love to hear about it.  Please email me at sbstorey@pacbell.net if so.  Thanks

Views: 1171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

List your complaint on ripoffreport.com.  No posts are ever removed.  Since owner owns other companies, this will come up in a google search of his name.
thanks for the tip!!
actually, I just went there - nada - oh, well
Does it help to write to Better Business Bureau?  Or no valid firm address to input?  BBB might be a good idea for reporters to identify firms who won't pay.

Rocket Reporting was run by very nice and competent people.  The truth behind the problem of not getting paid is because clients they had for years pulled the rug out from underneath them because a contracting agency gave his clients rates .25 less.  He is a very nice man.  I am sure it hurts him not to be able to pay his reporters.  He has done tons of phylinthropic (sp) work and is very respected throughout many charities for his devotion to helping them raise money for years and years.

He told me this is what happened to him and that he had worked with these lawyers on committees for years and they just went for a better page rate because he couldn't give them the rates they wanted.  He owed me $3,000.  When he told me he could not pay for his child's special needs medical premiums, I backed off.  If you are going to go after him, you can't squeeze water from a stone.  Kindness is the best policy with this man.  Everybody hits hard times and we are all feeling it.  This is not an Esquire or Sarnoff.  This is just a nice person that can't sleep at night because he owes reporters money.  I know you have to keep calling him.  But until he comes up with some money, it's going to be the same story. He is not the type of person to walk away from his responsibilities.  Being a religious person, pounding on him and being disrespectful really hurts him emotionally.  Don't you think it's embarrassing for a person that always had a great reputation in the community to take a hit like this and everyone is after him?  I'm not saying don't try to get paid.  I'm just saying being realistic is a better way to go.

When he told me he could not pay for his child's special needs medical premiums, I backed off. 

Did he get paid for your work from his client?  What kind of car does he drive? How does he dress? Does he have a nice house? 

This is just a nice person that can't sleep at night because he owes reporters money. 

I've worked for attorneys like this as a reporter and as a legal assistant.  An attorney I was screwing reminded me, "Tell Richard you don't work for free."

Kindness is the best policy with this man

An attorney I was screwing reminded me, "Tell Richard you don't work for free."

Uh-huh!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service