If you have a question about an agency, post the agency name here along with your e-mail address, and someone who's familiar with the agency will e-mail you back. Please do not post any negative comments.

Views: 10673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kelli Norden is G R E A T. Pays quickly and real nice. I worked with delightful clients of hers. No worries here at all. But, as with anyone else, mess with her as in being late for the job, getting work in late, I don't think she's going to be so sweet about it and why should she.
Just a general comment about an agency out of L.A. -- would rather not say who -- called me to cover a worker's comp depo in SF. Must have it within 6 business days -- but no expedite percentage to me. Found out the reason was because they had to get it to a Florida firm within 8 business days. Gosh, do agencies have to dip their finger in every darn pie at our expense?
Affinity Court Reporters

They are located in Burbank, Ca and I believe San Diego.
email me or post it here on the board.
denise1csr@aol.com
:)
Thx
I took one job for them a while ago that was excellent in every respect, and they paid promptly. Luke Flowers, the calendar person, is very pleasant. They have offices in LA (I think Burbank; not sure) and SF, but Luke does calendaring for both. I would be pleased to work for them again, but the schedules haven't meshed lately.
Global Deposition Services, Inc. in NYC

e-mail me at mail@depo911.com.

TIA

Judy
Please e-mail me as well regarding Global.

kyungmolee@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Kyung
Anybody worked for David Feldman Worldwide?

My email is email@rachelgard.com.

Thanks.
Hi!
I have done a job for them. Don't know a whole lot about them. They did pay me, but definitely talk rates before taking any jobs with them. Sometimes they have really reduced page rates for certain cases.
Has anyone done any work for Compex Legal Services in Torrance, CA?

tcbarker@gmail.com
Compex pays pretty quickly. The calendar person, Laura, is really nice. Never had any problems with them. In my area, the jobs they have are mostly workers' comp and PI, but I don't know about Southern CA.
I have worked with them before a long time ago. I did not have any problems with them. They are fine.
Ever worked with/for Anderson & Associates out of Minneapolis?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service