"One day youre in, and the next day you're out."

Views: 167

Replies to This Discussion

Last year L.A. pretty much ignored Chris Rene and put all of his focus on that little brat.  I like Chris Rene, personally.  I was happy to hear Young Homie on the radio.  He's got a new CD out now.  I like it.

I STILL didn't see last week's episode!  I'm going to watch it tonight - do you ladies love Tim Gunn as much as I do?

Yes, I do!  I hated it when they had that woman on the allstars instead of Tim.  I love him, especially when he doesn't like someone's design.  :)

I was SO disappointed when he wasn't on allstars.  I love the look on his face when he doesn't like designs - when he comes to town for his book signing, let's go to it!  I have one of his books...he doesn't even know I exist **sigh**

Yeaaa!  Elena's out!  Although I did kind of like her jacket.  It was pretty cute, but I think the judges were right.  The whole ensemble looked like it was thrown together.  I'm really glad Sanjay (don't know about that spelling...).  I really like her style.  And while I get kind of tired of Chris, that kid really does have a lot of creativity and skill.  I lOVED that little dress he made.  And I really liked the jacket that went with it.  I would buy that for a little girl!  Every elimination after this is going to be tough, because the remaining designers (I think) are all good. 

I loved the dress and jacket Christopher made.  His client was pretty tough.

I actually liked Fabio's boy outfit more than Sonjay's.  Melissa was lucky to get hers out on the runway on time.  I really didn't like Dmitry's red thing. 

My guess is Fabio and Melissa will be the bottom two next week, but who knows?

I hope you're right.  I like Christopher, Dmitry and Sonjay (glad someone can spell...) pretty much equally.  Don't they take 3 into the final show?  I hope it's them, and I think Dmitry should win, but I'll bet it's Christopher.  He seems to have more of a commercial sense about him.

Have you watched this week's episode yet?  I liked the end result.

I like Christopher's designs, but the arms of his model this week -- yuck!

Yes.  I think the results were as they should have been, but I hated to see Sanjay go.  I've really liked her styles all season, but she really did have the worst dress this week.  I go back and forth about how I feel about Melissa.  I don't really like her clothes most of the time, and I didn't like this week's outfit, but that blue leather vest was really beautifully done.  I didn't like Chris's dress -- or the arm feathers (!!!) at all, but they really had to consider his history, because he had been pretty much spectacular all season.  As far as Fabio -- I'm not that crazy about his work, but I think he deserved to be there.  I always find him interesting, and I guess that's what the fasion world is really about.

I totally agree with you.  They might have liked Fabio's jacket, but that shredded black mess underneath it was horrible!  I think the competition to win is really between Christopher and Dmitry.  I actually hope Dmitry wins, but I do like Christopher too.  I'd be really surprised if one of the other ones sneaks in there and wins.

So what's with these designers that after 10 seasons, they don't get it that they have to put their very best designs up for the last show before the big Mercedes-Benz show?  Did they never watch the show before they were in it???  That being said, I'm kind of glad that nobody got eliminated last night.  I didn't think any one of them shined brighter than the other.  All of them had something interesting, but non of them any anything that really knocked your socks off.  I loved Christopher's "x-ray" print.  That guy is so creative.  Who would think that an xray would made such a beautiful print.  Part of it was the colors he chose.  But other than the print skirt and the bustier (I'm sure I didn't spell that right...) what was he thinking???  The shorts and sweater was just plain ugly.  and the other shorts set was just -- nothing.  I loved Dmitry's cut-out dress.  That was incredible.  I hated the coat with the fringe sleeves, and I don't even remember the other one.  Melissa, as usual, is the most commercial I think, but doesn't wow me.  Her jacket was kind of cool, but just didn't seem like something I hadn't seen before.  Can't say that about Fabio.  His designs are so way out there -- well, they're kind of like the stuff you see in Vogue where you think:  Who wears that crap???  I do marvel and the way his brain works.  He really is a very individualistic and creative person.  I admire someone who has such a sense of himself that he can wear the things he wears and designs the things he designs, and I don't think he thinks it's way out there.  His designs aren't anything I'd wear, but I almost hope he wins just because he pushes the creative envelope.

I was really disappointed with everyone, especially Dmitry.  Those sheer tops looked like granny and didn't match any of the outfits he made.  I liked Christopher's colors, but not so much the big white bones in them.

I like the way Fabio dresses personally much more than what he designs.   I don't like the necklines that Melissa does with jackets and dresses.  I still hope Dmitry or Chris wins.

Did you see that there's another Allstars starting in October?   I just saw the commercial for it last night.  I hope Tim and Heidi are on it this time.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service