I have a Lightspeed and am on Eclipse and can't get the notes from the SD card. I haven't done this but once or twice and the manual is no help. In fact, I haven't read in notes from the SD card since before I loaded a major update this past March, but here's the steps I've gone thru in the past (have them written down so I know):
1. Opened a new/blank note file in Eclipse
2. Right clicked on the blank screen of the note file and clicked on "import"
3. in drop-down window choose RTF
4. Locate file on SD card and choose the file name and it imports
5. Then translate the note file with my notes from the SD card.
However, now when I go to look on the SD card for the files, nothing shows up as an RTF file. In fact, nothing shows up other than the file folders. Did Stenovations change the format that the note files are stored on the SD card. Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get the notes into Eclipse?