Yes, yes, I know, I know...it's a little early for talking about a potluck that's more than a month away. But I just wanted to let y'all know it's scheduled. For those of you newbies (or babies, as we LOVE to call you...tee hee hee), every semester we have a class potluck. About two weeks before, I'll post a sign-up sheet so you can tell us what you're thinking of bringing. We always have awesome food and it's fun to just sit around and hang out with each other.

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

MMMMMmmm, you know how I love to eat!!!
I think I will bring the taco dip again with the lime chips. ;)
Yo, yo! Check it out, check it out! (as Randy on American Idol would say...)

We're on for the potluck! The sign-up sheet is posted in the lab on the white board. Please start thinking of what you want to bring. We need desserts, we need hot food, we need snacks, drinks, whatever! Whatever your heart desires, that's what you should sign up to bring. :)

Babies: We're having it during your class time (beginning at 11am on the 16th), so you can't back out. :) And you can thank Siggy for letting us take your class time to have some fun and all hang out. Hooray!
WELL..I must say that the potluck was quite the success this semester. Everyone brought some DELICIOUS dishes and the game we played was...well...let's just say...interesting. :P

Looking forward to next semester's potluck and a new game to play. Thanks to everyone who participated!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service