Desperate for proofreader for 300 and 140 pages due Monday. Also looking for permanent proofreader.

Hi,

Unfortunately, the proofreader who committed to this job backed out on me.  Both jobs have been scoped by good scopists.  

I would love to establish a relationship with a couple proofreaders.  I am on Eclipse, so that would be a benefit if you had Eclipse but not necessary.

Please contact me if either or both situations interest you with your rates and turnaround times.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Cindy Pacatte, CSR 12839

Thank you to all who responded.  I have the jobs covered.  I am still interested in finding permanent relationships for the future:-)

Views: 179

Replies to This Discussion

Cindy, you didn't leave any contact info for anyone to contact you.  You also should be sending out an email blast about needing help so it goes to every proofer's email.  Not everyone comes here to read posts about work.

Hi, Cindy,

Do you have contact information outside of CSRNation?

Dawn Matkin

Hi Cindy,

I currently do law enforcement transcription and would be willing to help you out from time to time.  I do not have eclipse, though.  I use basic programs such as Word.  My contact number is 972-333-6541.  I have 30 plus years of experience doing medical transcription and proofing documents and attended court reporting school, though do to closure of the school never got past 180 wpm.

I'm sure you've had tons of responses, so I appreciate your taking the time read this.

Happy Holidays,

Debbie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service