Bill Parsons's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"403 votes were cast on the motion to rescind. It would have taken 268 of the 403 vo…"

Bill Parsons replied Aug 6, 2009 to NCRA Annual meeting - what happened?

45 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Matthew

"The conservative estimate of a $2,000,000 loss of advertising income to NCRA is base…"

Bill Parsons replied Aug 6, 2009 to Is Mark Golden's leadership idea of NCRA board members championing ideas good for NCRA?

7 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Quyen

"I have have had one NCRA official call me a hateful person for pursuing the correcti…"

Bill Parsons replied Aug 6, 2009 to Is Mark Golden's leadership idea of NCRA board members championing ideas good for NCRA?

7 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Quyen

"Twenty years ago I conceived a great, great improvement to the NCRA Journal of Court…"

7 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Quyen

"It's also interesting to note the following rationale for "Championing of Ideas" as…"

Bill Parsons replied Aug 4, 2009 to Is Mark Golden's leadership idea of NCRA board members championing ideas good for NCRA?

7 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Quyen

"It's also very interesting this concept of "Championing of Ideas" is used by the Hor…"

Bill Parsons replied Aug 4, 2009 to Is Mark Golden's leadership idea of NCRA board members championing ideas good for NCRA?

7 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Quyen

"Hi Jennie, I bought software to transcribe DVD videos. Luckily I have a computer ex…"

Bill Parsons replied Jun 4, 2009 to How is a reporter supposed to charge for Audio Transcriptions

10 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Tori Pittman

"I know a lot of court reporters transcribe directly from tape recorder by topping an…"

Bill Parsons replied Jun 4, 2009 to How is a reporter supposed to charge for Audio Transcriptions

10 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Tori Pittman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service