Adam D. Miller's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, my. See, this is the drawback to being an arrogant jackass: No one takes a since…"

Adam D. Miller replied Aug 16, 2009 to Melanie Sonntag elected NCRA president

58 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Quyen and Judy: I'm sorry I missed you at the Business Meeting and Convention. I wa…"

Adam D. Miller replied Aug 16, 2009 to Melanie Sonntag elected NCRA president

58 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Spreadsheet. Make as many columns/categories as you wish/need. And they're searchabl…"

Adam D. Miller replied Aug 13, 2009 to Job logs/record keeping

2 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"Bill (he says, knowing that he's wasting his breath introducing facts into a Bill Pa…"

Adam D. Miller replied Aug 4, 2009 to Is Mark Golden's leadership idea of NCRA board members championing ideas good for NCRA?

7 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Quyen

"Words fail."

Adam D. Miller replied Aug 2, 2009 to President of New York State Court Reporters Association against direction NCRA board is going in

20 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Christine, the Department of Justice frowns on such discussions; it clearly violates…"

Adam D. Miller replied Jun 29, 2009 to Rates agencies charge their clients

2 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)

"Depends where you are."

Adam D. Miller replied Jun 4, 2009 to WHO IS HIRING STENO MASK REPORTERS?

10 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Jennie Ann

"Bumpity-bump! adm"

Adam D. Miller replied May 7, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Oh, I'm not disagreeing with your right to have opinions or to express them. But you…"

Adam D. Miller replied Apr 30, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

""It's great that the NCRA BoD are all so well off and do not need to work as reporte…"

Adam D. Miller replied Apr 30, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service