Karen Goldenberg's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Jennie, I agree with you. Maybe it means free spirit. Bubbie Karen"

Karen Goldenberg replied Nov 16, 2009 to Hear ye, hear ye! Maya Angelou is my favorite what?

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Jennie Ann

"Jennie, "Maya Angelou is my favorite crow." I don't know what the image is all abo…"

Karen Goldenberg replied Nov 16, 2009 to Hear ye, hear ye! Maya Angelou is my favorite what?

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Jennie Ann

"Trisha, Great question. I'm hoping more people will respond. I've often wondered ho…"

Karen Goldenberg replied Nov 5, 2009 to Vonage or Magic Jack

21 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"It seems to have a lot of bells and whistles for a moderate price. Where is the micr…"

Karen Goldenberg replied Nov 4, 2009 to Digital recorder

8 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Deborah L. Willoughby

"Jennie, You've worked hard. Now do something nice for yourself. Thanks for posting…"

Karen Goldenberg replied Nov 3, 2009 to Prosecutor proceeds with WHAT? Please listen.

14 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Alba Transcription

"mens rea Now you can press SEND Bubbie"

Karen Goldenberg replied Nov 3, 2009 to Prosecutor proceeds with WHAT? Please listen.

14 Nov 3, 2009

"Jennie, I had my husband listen to the clip, and he also suggested outre. Bubbie K…"

14 Nov 3, 2009

"Jennie, I would suggest proprio motu. If you Google this phrase, you'll get mucho h…"

14 Nov 3, 2009

"Jennie, Thanks for the piece of cake. It's my kind!!!! Easy instructions!!!!! Bubb…"

Karen Goldenberg replied Nov 2, 2009 to Need Help on Word -- Please Listen!

9 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Karen Goldenberg

"Merci beaucoups, mon ami, Bubbie Karen"

Karen Goldenberg replied Nov 2, 2009 to Need Help on Word -- Please Listen!

9 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Karen Goldenberg

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service