Copied from accucap.com

Total Eclipse 4.2.1.0 Development version
Submitted by Jeremy Thorne on March 28, 2008 - 2:03pm

It's a new development version of Eclipse!

Yeah, it's been a while. Other projects (such as Bridge 2.0) distracted me for a bit.

However, that's not to say I haven't been working on Eclipse. This version has LOTS of bug fixes, and a handful of important new features.

It's very likely to have lots of new bugs in it though, as with any version that has a lot of changes in it. But we need to start somewhere, so as usual I'm thankful for all of the adventurous users who like to experiment with the new versions and let me know what needs adjusting.

Jeremy

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just downloaded the new dev version. There's some great auto-brief customization features that so many of us have been waiting for. It just takes a few minutes to download, and it won't interfere with the regular version. Check it out!
Playing with it now!! *squeeee*
(and, please, no one point out that it is sad sad sad that this is the highlight of my Friday night, 'kay?)
Brenda, you know I won't! You win the prize for finding the first small bug which is if you press Ctrl F for the file manager twice, which normally takes us into Explorer, we get an access violation. If you press Ctrl F once and click on the Explorer button, we get the same violation. A small bug when compared to the wonders of auto-brief customization - my favorite new words!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service