General Court Reporting (Court Reporters) (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Depositions in 5 different states - Need Reporters

We have depositions to be held the last week in May in the same case in these areas. Need conference rooms, too: Arlington, Massachusetts…

Started by Easteller Bruihl

8 May 14, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Blasco

The Business Aspect of Being an Official Court Reporter

Hi everyone, I was asked by Jackie Schmidt , the editor of the Journal of Corut Reporting to write an article on the business aspects of be…

Started by Anthony D. Frisolone

5 May 10, 2008
Reply by Cathryn Bauer

Speaker set up

So this attorney keeps popping in with questions during the other attorney's exam. Do you set that up as byline speaker w/Q & A or do y…

Started by Kyung

4 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Phil Stillerman

Come On, Reporters

The following is based on the other article about the NCRA President and Merrill and reporting in the UK. Wanted to make it a new thread an…

Started by Breck Record

12 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Tori Pittman

Loaner Machine?

Hello, folks. The good news: I won a certificate for a free machine reconditioning from a reputable machine repair company. The bad news: I…

Started by Irene Abbey

0 Apr 18, 2008

Do you release a rough draft to the agency to distribute, or do you distribute it yourself?

I've noticed a lot of agencies like to maintain control over the rough draft and distribute it themselves. Mostly, I believe, it's so they…

Started by Marla Sharp

16 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Marla Sharp

Decisions, Decisions

I am currently working as an Official in Pennsylvania but I am thinking about spreading my wings and starting a new adventure in Georgia, w…

Started by Jennifer Crawford

0 Mar 28, 2008

Just for the women reporters, please

I had a deposition of a lovely man, but he was very large in the stomach, he admitted to 323. he was sitting in front of me with his legs o…

Started by Eileen Slate

4 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Linda Vaccarezza

refrigerator

Anybody have a brief for refrigerator? I kept hearing it all day in a divorce hearing. I probably stroked it out the best I could 50 times…

Started by Jessica K. Belcher

12 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Tracy Perry

Calculate briefs

I need help with any or all brief forms for calculate, calculator, and calculation. What do you use? Help. And to add to it, I stroked "my…

Started by Jessica K. Belcher

34 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Brenda Rogers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service