Quyen's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (579) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand, Janet. I have done the same as you. In my case, it was one hookup. The…"

Quyen replied Feb 10, 2013 to One More for Realtime

43 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)

"They also like (and request) that we bring an extra laptop so that they could still…"

Quyen replied Feb 10, 2013 to GREAT NETBOOK

11 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Alice Clark

"The Supreme Court is located in Washington, DC. If I remember correctly, DC is an un…"

Quyen replied Feb 10, 2013 to Wall Street Journal article on court reporter tiff

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Quyen

"Yeah, they pay for themselves with just one job.  I love setting up our netbooks for…"

Quyen replied Feb 9, 2013 to GREAT NETBOOK

11 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Alice Clark

"As with anything one buys online, it comes in the mail, so you could easily get one…"

Quyen replied Feb 9, 2013 to GREAT NETBOOK

11 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Alice Clark

"Did you go into your device manager and make sure the universal serial bus controlle…"

Quyen replied Feb 7, 2013 to WANTED: Stenocast RED and BLUE

16 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Naola "Sam" Vaughn

"I got it in the mail already. I'm going to try it out tomorrow. If all goes well, I'…"

Quyen replied Feb 7, 2013 to GREAT NETBOOK

11 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Alice Clark

"Without saying the actual rate, Janet, how much more than we are paid do you think t…"

Quyen replied Feb 7, 2013 to One More for Realtime

43 Mar 1, 2013

"Then they'll deny it's even their voice! Lol. I've had TONS of order forms signed. N…"

Quyen replied Feb 7, 2013 to One More for Realtime

43 Mar 1, 2013

"Lol. But isn't there some sort of law against taking pictures of people without thei…"

Quyen replied Feb 6, 2013 to One More for Realtime

43 Mar 1, 2013

RSS

Latest Activity

Erica Yeh updated their profile
10 hours ago
Erica Yeh is now a member of CSRNation
10 hours ago
Carrie Dio replied to Anthony D. Frisolone's discussion NYSCRA Convention - October 8 to 10, 2009 - Niagara Falls, NY in the group New York State Court Reporters Association Group
18 hours ago
Tony S. replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Margaret A. McCormick replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Tony S. replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Tony S. joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Tony S. added a discussion to the group atlanta
yesterday
Margaret A. McCormick replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Tony S. joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Tony S. joined Court Reporters Clearinghouse's group
yesterday
Tony S. joined Anthony D. Frisolone's group
yesterday

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service