Quyen's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (579) Replies Latest Activity

"Speaking of RT, have any of you ever been on a RT job where you just can't get a rhy…"

Quyen replied Feb 6, 2013 to One More for Realtime

43 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)

"You would think, but CR firms don't see it that way. Some CR firms won't even give y…"

43 Mar 1, 2013

"CR firms don't want to tell us what they bill the clients for services because they…"

43 Mar 1, 2013

"They're going to have to prove that user agreement was in effect 8+ years ago. Yes,…"

Quyen replied Feb 3, 2013 to HELP - Computer crashed and I need ASCII files converted to PTX

6 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR

"I purchased the software many years ago. They can't retroactively tell me what I can…"

Quyen replied Feb 3, 2013 to HELP - Computer crashed and I need ASCII files converted to PTX

6 Feb 3, 2013

"Thanks so much for sharing, Mary Jo. I just picked one up for a loaner. Netbooks are…"

Quyen replied Feb 1, 2013 to GREAT NETBOOK

11 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Alice Clark

"Hi, Kimberlee. I own my version of E-Trans, so I can covert the files for you for $1…"

Quyen replied Feb 1, 2013 to HELP - Computer crashed and I need ASCII files converted to PTX

6 Feb 3, 2013

"Huh. Didn't Obama promise to CREATE jobs, not ELIMINATE them? Rhetorical question."

Quyen replied Dec 19, 2012 to From DRA: Obama Administration weighing replacement of Cout Reporters for ER

8 Dec 23, 2012

"To say that I despise the SoCal stip is a gross understatement, so I don't see why I…"

Quyen replied Dec 12, 2012 to Videotaped depos and listening/adding every false start/stutter

72 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Tammie Singer

"Oh, and I do try to be good to my videographers to give them what they need, just as…"

Quyen replied Dec 11, 2012 to Videotaped depos and listening/adding every false start/stutter

72 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Tammie Singer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service