Quyen's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (579) Replies Latest Activity

"Marge, would you please post the link to the forum here. I haven't really attempted…"

Quyen replied Aug 7, 2009 to NCRA Annual meeting - what happened?

45 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Matthew

"This is my second Flash writer, not that there was anything wrong with the first one…"

Quyen replied Aug 7, 2009 to WHICH ONE IS BETTER?

8 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Sherry

"I had to send for my log-in name and password also. It was not a user ID I remember…"

Quyen replied Aug 7, 2009 to NCRA Annual meeting - what happened?

45 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Matthew

"Just when I gave up on the NCRA and saw it as nothing but an enemy from within, I th…"

Quyen replied Aug 7, 2009 to Melanie Sonntag elected NCRA president

58 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Mary Ann, I truly value and respect you and all the input/information/knowledge/wisd…"

Quyen replied Aug 3, 2009 to President of New York State Court Reporters Association against direction NCRA board is going in

20 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Judy

"I find your reference to me as "my dear" to be quite condescending/insulting."

Quyen replied Aug 3, 2009 to President of New York State Court Reporters Association against direction NCRA board is going in

20 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Oh, yeah, you can write off a percentage of your cell phone bill for tax purposes, d…"

Quyen replied Aug 3, 2009 to BlackBerry versus iPhone, anyone?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Melissa Watkins

"Lol, Monti! I just might take you up on bragging about your Pre to me! I LOVE gadge…"

Quyen replied Aug 3, 2009 to BlackBerry versus iPhone, anyone?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Melissa Watkins

"Big BB fan here. Like you, I narrowed my phone choices to BB or iPhone. The winning…"

Quyen replied Aug 2, 2009 to BlackBerry versus iPhone, anyone?

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Melissa Watkins

"A big thank you to the president of the NYSCRA! This is going to be a continual uph…"

Quyen replied Aug 2, 2009 to President of New York State Court Reporters Association against direction NCRA board is going in

20 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Judy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service