Bill Parsons's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you ever seen a better example of why unions are essential to the working man?…"

Bill Parsons replied Jul 9, 2012 to Judge Actually Said This!

20 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Janet

"Further information on JCR advertising is available at my website http://www.courtre…"

Bill Parsons replied Jul 5, 2012 to Website supports proposals to increase NCRA advertising revenue

5 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Bill Parsons

"Extensive statistical data has been prepared in support of the proposed improvements…"

Bill Parsons replied Jul 1, 2012 to Website supports proposals to increase NCRA advertising revenue

5 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Bill Parsons

"If forum members want further information on the campaign to improve the JCR Court R…"

Bill Parsons replied Jun 30, 2012 to Website supports proposals to increase NCRA advertising revenue

5 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Bill Parsons

"In July I will be taking an Excel spreadsheet course.  When I learn how to make spre…"

Bill Parsons replied Jun 29, 2012 to Help and input sought

2 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Bill Parsons

"I am preparing a list of the hundreds of lost NCRA JCR Court Reporter Listing advert…"

Bill Parsons replied Jun 29, 2012 to Help and input sought

2 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Bill Parsons

"Many years ago I submitted the idea to NCRA for an annual directory of freelance age…"

Bill Parsons replied Jun 25, 2012 to Website supports proposals to increase NCRA advertising revenue

5 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Bill Parsons

"Thanks so much Christina and Quyen.  I am a CRechie, a derivative of techie.  CRechi…"

Bill Parsons replied Jun 5, 2012 to Blessing for Court Reporters

3 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Bill Parsons

"Hi Lisa,   Great to see you on the forum.    Sounds to me he has great qualification…"

Bill Parsons replied May 16, 2012 to NCRA announces new Executive Director, CEO

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by Bill Parsons

"Hi Kerry,   Check out http://www.courtreportersmuseum.info/amplifier.htm for info on…"

Bill Parsons replied May 8, 2012 to Conference room acoustics - What's not okay?

12 May 14, 2012
Reply by Kerry F

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service