Carleigh Pearce's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you think I should contact the attorneys' offices that she took the depositions f…"

Carleigh Pearce replied Jun 14, 2013 to ANOTHER UPDATE - Not getting paid by a reporter -- any suggestions?

17 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by mary nelson

"Thanks, Tami! You're the best. :)"

Carleigh Pearce replied Jun 12, 2013 to ANOTHER UPDATE - Not getting paid by a reporter -- any suggestions?

17 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by mary nelson

"I just got an email from another reporter who has worked with Suzanne Catalano in th…"

Carleigh Pearce replied Jun 12, 2013 to ANOTHER UPDATE - Not getting paid by a reporter -- any suggestions?

17 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by mary nelson

"I'm sure she didn't.  There were numerous incorrect spellings, wrong words, even spe…"

Carleigh Pearce replied Jun 11, 2013 to ANOTHER UPDATE - Not getting paid by a reporter -- any suggestions?

17 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by mary nelson

"Wish there were more like you.  I just heard from her and she tried to tell me that…"

Carleigh Pearce replied Jun 11, 2013 to ANOTHER UPDATE - Not getting paid by a reporter -- any suggestions?

17 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by mary nelson

"Good idea, Marge.  I hate to be so aggressive, but it's really shameful behavior.  W…"

17 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by mary nelson

"Thanks so much, Kelli. I'll send you a message."

17 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by mary nelson

"Most boring? Water rights! I really don't care how many acre feet were supposed to t…"

Carleigh Pearce replied Mar 27, 2012 to What's the subject matter of the most/least interesting case you've worked on?

44 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Janiece Young

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service