Kellie Zollars's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"So sorry you got caught up in such a mess.   Hope you are able to recoup your money. "

Kellie Zollars replied May 1, 2017 to DCR Litigation Services in Westlake Village

51 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Colleen McGovern

"They've also been banned from CSR Nation and I think DRA (Deposition Reporters Assoc…"

Kellie Zollars replied Apr 30, 2017 to DCR Litigation Services in Westlake Village

51 Jan 22, 2021

"A friend brought this up to reporters we know during breaks at a reporting associati…"

Kellie Zollars replied Apr 30, 2017 to DCR Litigation Services in Westlake Village

51 Jan 22, 2021

"On some of the Facebook groups I belong to they're encouraging everyone to be the bu…"

Kellie Zollars replied Mar 23, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Professional Reporting Services,

"Hi. If I get a really good offer (realtime/rush/multicopy) for the same day I've boo…"

Kellie Zollars replied Mar 23, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Professional Reporting Services,

"yeah, I tell them they need to talk to the firm about rates.  I do know what my smal…"

Kellie Zollars replied Mar 2, 2017 to Free realtime in Texas?

27 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by kathy - iamwrdsmth

"yeah, I know a reporter who offers it free to one of her clients.  If you offer it t…"

27 Apr 7, 2017

"The two Texas firms I've worked for on jobs in California charge for realtime.  Our…"

27 Apr 7, 2017

"If the agency charges a fee to the attorney or pays you for that, then yes you defin…"

Kellie Zollars replied Aug 5, 2016 to iPad rental charge

7 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Lindsay Pinkham

"I am still a member but haven't kept up with events.  I was very disappointed with t…"

Kellie Zollars replied Apr 18, 2016 to NCRA on ER and Voice Writers (before considering reinstatement of credentials)

13 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Jules

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service