Denise Paddock's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Pencil stroke numbers that are sequenced like this and add an "s" on the end for yea…"

Denise Paddock replied Sep 7, 2013 to Realtime Tip Requested

4 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Debbie Taggart

"If an agency does not have a means to address nonpayment of services rendered to rep…"

Denise Paddock replied Sep 7, 2013 to Medical depo--three defendants, three lawyers, one copy

13 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Stefanie Landa

"Federal court reporters perform redactions at no additional cost to the parties.  In…"

Denise Paddock replied Sep 7, 2013 to Deleting portions of transcript after the job has been turned in? Really?

37 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"/s/ Denise Paddock or purchase a piece of hardware at Staples or an office store cal…"

Denise Paddock replied Sep 7, 2013 to What do you do for a digital signature?

9 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Denise Paddock

"HIPPA and similar local rules and/or regulations, I always redact such information u…"

Denise Paddock replied Sep 7, 2013 to SS#, bank account #, etc. - reporter's responsibility on record?

5 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Denise Paddock

"Yes.  It does not work perfectly, though.  There is water in our bodies that affects…"

Denise Paddock replied Sep 7, 2013 to Wireless Microphone System - Sony

1 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Denise Paddock

"No skilled and respectable professional would EVER take a job under those known cond…"

Denise Paddock replied Sep 7, 2013 to O & 6 (maybe more), 1 RT Hookup (maybe more) -- Get paid for O & 1 (maybe O & 2)

42 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by kathy - iamwrdsmth

"For my roving/travel equipment setup, I use an Apple AirPort Base Station as the rou…"

Denise Paddock replied Sep 7, 2013 to Realtime question

11 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Denise Paddock

"http://www.shchuka.com/software/mergemp3/#download http://www.pistonsoft.com/mp3-joi…"

Denise Paddock replied Sep 7, 2013 to Video Deposition and 77 MP3 Audio Files

25 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Denise Paddock

"A simple parenthetical is always the best choice.  There may be times when the judge…"

Denise Paddock replied Sep 7, 2013 to Parenthetical relating to jury

3 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Denise Paddock

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service