Tami's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so thrilled to have Melanie as our new president. I think it's a great day for…"

Tami replied Aug 7, 2009 to Melanie Sonntag elected NCRA president

58 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Thank you, Christie! I look forward to meeting you in the future, Neighbor!!"

Tami replied Aug 7, 2009 to AT-HOME COURT REPORTER ADVICE...

16 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"I think I need to chime in here, as I am arguably the biggest Magnumsteno fan (Mark…"

Tami replied Aug 6, 2009 to AT-HOME COURT REPORTER ADVICE...

16 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"In case you take me seriously again, Jeanese, I'm just assuming that means you never…"

Tami replied Aug 6, 2009 to Kudos to an awesome reporter.

18 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Shelley Ottwell

"Very nice!! What does "indefatigable" mean, though?? I think it means you're skinn…"

18 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Shelley Ottwell

"Add me to the list that can't open it, BUT congratulations to you, Jeanese, for bein…"

18 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Shelley Ottwell

"I was taught the number bar in theory. Low-speed teacher had us ditch it because she…"

Tami replied Aug 6, 2009 to

just now

"Congratulations!! You know I didn't realize how much a CA CSR meant until I went to…"

Tami replied Aug 3, 2009 to President of New York State Court Reporters Association against direction NCRA board is going in

20 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Judy

"That's one stroke for me, BAO*UFL. Beautiful BAOUFL with an asterisk for -ly. If…"

Tami replied Aug 3, 2009 to President of New York State Court Reporters Association against direction NCRA board is going in

20 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Mary Ann, I'm, as always, thankful to hear your take on the matter and am very prou…"

20 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Judy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service