Christi Massey's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"If not, you can go to the DB website and look at deleted files."

Christi Massey replied Apr 16, 2013 to DropBox

6 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"Precisely what I've been saying, but SOOOO much more eloquent and believable coming…"

Christi Massey replied Dec 6, 2012 to Videotaped depos and listening/adding every false start/stutter

72 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Tammie Singer

"When I worked in production at a CR firm, I did, in fact, have an attorney call up a…"

Christi Massey replied Dec 4, 2012 to Videotaped depos and listening/adding every false start/stutter

72 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Tammie Singer

"I've been told by a few video guys they do need every utterance; others have said no…"

Christi Massey replied Dec 4, 2012 to Videotaped depos and listening/adding every false start/stutter

72 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Tammie Singer

"I think it all needs to be in there and have been docked by an agency if it wasn't. …"

72 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Tammie Singer

"In the Kansas City area, I've NEVER worked with a firm that didn't pay ALL O & c…"

Christi Massey replied Nov 13, 2012 to What's reasonable on payment?

17 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Quyen

"Best of luck to you!!!!  Still in shock about the news of your former employer.  Hap…"

Christi Massey replied Aug 30, 2012 to Starting my own court reporting firm. Any advice???

55 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Janiece Young

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service