Michele Savoy Parente's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry to hear that, Kelli.  I read about your Martel troubles. The microphone worked…"

Michele Savoy Parente replied Mar 9, 2012 to Has anyone bought a new laptop and gotten good quality audio recently?

25 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Keith Rowan II

"I justed listed my Martel microphone in the classified if anyone is interested.... h…"

Michele Savoy Parente replied Mar 8, 2012 to Has anyone bought a new laptop and gotten good quality audio recently?

25 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Keith Rowan II

"Hi, I'm glad Kelli is happy with her Toshiba.  My Toshiba was a work horse and I had…"

Michele Savoy Parente replied Mar 6, 2012 to Has anyone bought a new laptop and gotten good quality audio recently?

25 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Keith Rowan II

"Nope.  My o&10 (not really) just settled, but hopefully I'll get the next set of…"

Michele Savoy Parente replied Feb 29, 2012 to Have you ever tried an over-the-counter cold remedy like Zicam?

14 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Michele Savoy Parente

"After two weeks of being sick, I went to the doctor today.  There was the possibilit…"

Michele Savoy Parente replied Feb 28, 2012 to Have you ever tried an over-the-counter cold remedy like Zicam?

14 Feb 29, 2012

"I've been suffering with a nasty sinus infection for exactly two weeks.  I've had br…"

Michele Savoy Parente replied Feb 27, 2012 to Have you ever tried an over-the-counter cold remedy like Zicam?

14 Feb 29, 2012

"Could it be something that starts with "faux"?"

Michele Savoy Parente replied Feb 15, 2012 to Word help, please!!

11 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"Oh,  my goodness, Ann!  Thank you so much for the compliment, because, unfortunately…"

Michele Savoy Parente replied Feb 15, 2012 to What's the subject matter of the most/least interesting case you've worked on?

44 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Janiece Young

"Here's one of the highlights:     Q All right. So you said the only drugs you used w…"

Michele Savoy Parente replied Feb 14, 2012 to What's the subject matter of the most/least interesting case you've worked on?

44 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Janiece Young

"I wish I got American Greed on my TV.  I've heard it was a pretty good review of him…"

Michele Savoy Parente replied Feb 14, 2012 to What's the subject matter of the most/least interesting case you've worked on?

44 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Janiece Young

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service