Hello, everyone.

This is my very first post, so I hope I'm doing it correctly. I'm sure someone will let me know if I'm not :-)

My name is Rory and I'm about to start my first lesson with Internet Scoping School. I hope to be finished by the middle of the year and scoping by late 2008.

I've been a legal secretary for 10 years, but I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem with medical terminology. I'm also interested in becoming a proofreader at some point and possibly a transcriptionist. I am only planning to work part-time to start with. as I still have my day job.

I also enjoy reading, martial arts, and working out. I hope to make a lot of friends and to someday participate in the discussions with some modicum of knowledge. I'm happy to be here and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

~Rory.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rory. It's nice to meet you!

I'm a fellow ISS friend. I graduated last fall and have been enjoying scoping for the past few months.

I hope you enjoy your studies. If I can do anything for you, just give me a holler!
Hi Annemarie. I have just graduated scoping school in NJ and am seeking my first client. I'm wondering if you can share with me how you started off getting work? I've have worked in the corporate world for the past 15 years, and have left to pursue scoping full time. I'm curious to see what other's experiences have been. Thanks. Teresa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service