I am thinking about purchasing a Revolution Grand steno machine (made by the Neutrino Group out of Denver, CO. ) I have it right now and am tryng it out. I kind of like it. Can anyone give me any comments, pro or con, to buying this machine?

Thanks,
Tracy

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

April, if you've been following the Gemini threads, you know where I stand. I'm always happy to wax eloquent (hah!) about the Gemini. Email me if I can be of assistance:
kubatvhotmail.com. It's a wonderful machine and is very beneficial.

Also, Harry Potter was tons of fun for my daughter, and I had a lot of free time.

Veronica
Thanks for the HP update, Veronica:)

Today I'm going to go thru the paperwork and catalog Jason posted on this thread.
If you have ANY questions on the Gemini and don't want to ask Jason something, you can always ask me. I have no stake in any of it except that I have one.

V.
Heather, regarding your arms getting sore: BINGO!! That's exactly it. You can't adjust a standard writer for your arms, you have to adjust your arms. And as we all know, they are attached, so adjustment is a little difficult.
Veronica, is the space between the keyboards adjustable? I can't tell in the pix.
April here a is a good video to show how the halves of the machine work.

http://www.geminiwriter.com/movieGallery Just ignore the guy talking. :)
Thanks, Jason. I'm going to check it out right now :)
Hopefully that as helpful. The machine splits twists turns and basically can do anything you want it to do even writes upside down. :)

Jason
I watched it. Wow. That baby is multi-jointed:)
Tracy, that thread should help you quite a bit. I just got off the phone with Jason. He's always been able to help me with any Grand issue that comes up.

Write on the Grand for a week, then go back to your other writer. You should be able to tell which your body prefers.

Oh, make sure you've got the Grand on the softest touch. There are two screws behind the machine that control that. You need to take the lids off to see them. If you can't find them, let us know!
Thanks much for the response. It helped alot. I think I'm going to go for it, and I've only had it two days! I like your suggestion about using it for one week and then going back to the old. I'll do that and see what happens.
Trina, You need to do that and try out the RollerMouse Pro!!! If you don't like the RollerMouse, you can return it. You've simply got to look into it.

RSS

Latest Activity

Bridget Mattos & Associates commented on Janet's page Transcription
6 hours ago
Brenda Burghardt and Debbie Benson are now friends
8 hours ago
Debbie Benson posted a status
"Brenda are you needing coverage in Sacramento for realtime/rough draft job?"
8 hours ago
Brenda Burghardt joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
9 hours ago
Kelli Combs (admin) left a comment for Brenda Burghardt
yesterday
Brenda Burghardt left a comment for Kelli Combs (admin)
yesterday
Chrystal Mahan updated their profile
yesterday
Brenda Burghardt posted a status
"Hi! Is there a limit as to how many groups one can join?"
Saturday
Susan Leland commented on Janet's page Scopists
Friday
Brenda Burghardt joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Friday
Profile IconBrenda Burghardt and Cindy Bowden, RDR, RMR, CSR joined Vance Jarvis's group
Friday
Brenda Burghardt updated their profile
Friday

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service