I would like to hear from anyone who has taken the SMA (Scoping Made Affordable) scoping course. It is newer and doesn't seem as well known as a couple of the other (major) schools.

Thanks.
Deb

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Debbie-

I have not heard of the program you mentioned. I went through Scoping Careers International with Judy Barrett, and I found it was a very good course.
Remember- No matter which school you choose, it will be up to you to study and dig deeper with other resources to make the most of what you learn.

Good Luck,
K.C.
Hi Deb,
Yes, I am taking the SMA course and find Devon very supportive and the course comprehensive for the scoping application. I have looked into many, signed up for two others, but SMA's format is simple, focused and designed to get you the info needed to get going. I would recommend calling and talking to the directors/ owner of the school you are intending to pursue and go with your intuition about what you need in a course. Personally, I like the no hype approach with a methodical organized process. Even tho SMA is newer don't discount it.
Hope this helps and good luck to you.
Lynn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service