Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"No interference whatsoever.  I also use bluetooth to send/receive my realtime feed a…"

Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR replied Apr 1, 2012 to Realtime Connection Problems

4 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR

"The best thing to do is to go wireless, if you can, with a Stenocast product if all…"

Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR replied Apr 1, 2012 to Realtime Connection Problems

4 Apr 1, 2012

"It just means if your final G (-G) means your -ing ending, then you can stroke it wi…"

Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR replied Feb 3, 2012 to Integral Prefixes and Suffixes in Translation in Version 5

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Wynne A. Pauly

"This isn't how you set up Dropbox to use a scopist scope a rush or daily, but you co…"

Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR replied Nov 14, 2011 to Dropbox Issues in Version 5

6 Nov 14, 2011

"(had to edit my last post because of typos and stuff, so you might get this post twi…"

Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR replied Nov 13, 2011 to Dropbox Issues in Version 5

6 Nov 14, 2011

"Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ and download Dropbox onto every computer you have tha…"

Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR replied Nov 13, 2011 to Dropbox Issues in Version 5

6 Nov 14, 2011

"File was too big to imbed here but I attached a PDF.  This was last December when we…"

Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR replied Nov 9, 2011 to How to Change the V5 Eclipse Logo to Your Own Picture

3 Nov 9, 2011

"Just did it.  That is too cool.  Some of my pics were way too big and wouldn't work…"

Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR replied Nov 9, 2011 to How to Change the V5 Eclipse Logo to Your Own Picture

3 Nov 9, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service