Stephanie Fernandez, RMR's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wanted to thank you ladies for all the support. My first depo wasn't a great…"

Stephanie Fernandez, RMR replied Sep 2, 2009 to How do you know you're ready for the CSR?

27 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Diana Sasseen

"Thanks. I really appreciate all the support. I'm editing my work right now, and it l…"

Stephanie Fernandez, RMR replied Aug 26, 2009 to How do you know you're ready for the CSR?

27 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Diana Sasseen

"I'm in California. I know this isn't going to get any easier, which makes it more di…"

Stephanie Fernandez, RMR replied Aug 26, 2009 to How do you know you're ready for the CSR?

27 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Diana Sasseen

"Thanks. I've been practicing a lot. I've passed several mock RPRs at school, and I'v…"

27 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Diana Sasseen

"I took the test and passed, but I just returned from my first job, and it was a tota…"

27 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Diana Sasseen

"You never know what you can accomplish. Aim high and see how far you get. Good luck."

Stephanie Fernandez, RMR replied Jul 10, 2009 to I am running out of time!!!

19 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Allison

"Congratulations on the jury charge, Mike! I'm planning to try in November, and I'll…"

Stephanie Fernandez, RMR replied Jun 15, 2009 to (Partial?) RPR results available online..how did I not know this?

7 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Fernandez, RMR

"Thanks. I really need to get out there and start working, so I'm leaning toward goin…"

Stephanie Fernandez, RMR replied Apr 6, 2009 to How do you know you're ready for the CSR?

27 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Diana Sasseen

"Thanks Tami. I'm definitely interested in attending one of his seminars when I have…"

Stephanie Fernandez, RMR replied Apr 2, 2009 to How do you know you're ready for the CSR?

27 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Diana Sasseen

"Obviously, I haven't committed to taking the test yet, but I'm leaning toward going…"

Stephanie Fernandez, RMR replied Apr 2, 2009 to How do you know you're ready for the CSR?

27 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Diana Sasseen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service