Cynthia M. Clark's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point, Kathy.  I wonder if there's any follow up to this thread.  I too have th…"

Cynthia M. Clark replied Mar 20, 2017 to Wonderful new feature on pdf-it

6 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by kathy - iamwrdsmth

"You are correct, Jules, but I suppose it would depend on what state you are in and t…"

Cynthia M. Clark replied Mar 20, 2017 to Reporting Remotely

11 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Cynthia M. Clark

"Thank you all so very much for all your great suggestions. So nice to have a place l…"

Cynthia M. Clark replied Jul 19, 2009 to Need to convert CDA sound files to either WAV or WMA

13 Jul 19, 2009

"I also didn't realize the limitations of the file size to 44 bytes, but I did notice…"

Cynthia M. Clark replied Jul 18, 2009 to Need to convert CDA sound files to either WAV or WMA

13 Jul 19, 2009

"Well, I discovered your last tip by mistake. As you know, I drove to the office to g…"

Cynthia M. Clark replied Jul 18, 2009 to Need to convert CDA sound files to either WAV or WMA

13 Jul 19, 2009

"Here's an update. Getting weird. I tried EVERYTHING that everyone suggested. I tried…"

13 Jul 19, 2009

"Jennie: Thanks for helping. I tried to change the end code, didn't work. I downloade…"

13 Jul 19, 2009

"Bobbie: Thanks. I agree that's a good possibility. He also said "rotor" cuff instead…"

Cynthia M. Clark replied Apr 18, 2009 to sounds like "tannetorial" cuff somehow related to rotator cuff

1 Apr 18, 2009

"Thanks. The problem has been resolved with the reporter on Eclipse figured it out an…"

Cynthia M. Clark replied Apr 18, 2009 to Question about Eclipse software related to printing a PDF file

3 Apr 18, 2009

"Wow! Thanks, Jeanese. I've bookmarked those pages and will investigate. Prices are v…"

Cynthia M. Clark replied Jan 20, 2009 to WIRELESS HEADPHONES w/DIGITAL RECORDER - THUMBS UP OR DOWN?

7 Jan 20, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service