General Court Reporting (Court Reporters) (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tough word

Does anyone out there have briefs for the words "phlebotomy or phlebotomist"?

Started by Jennifer Crawford

6 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Kyung

Debtor Exam??

Hello Everyone, My depo canceled last minute. And 20 minutes after that, I was offered a debtor exam for tomorrow morning and I accepted i…

Started by Ann Morales

6 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Ann Morales

Employer versus independent contractor

Well, I posted something in a blog about some states considering court reporters as employees and some states considering them independent…

Started by Kyung

3 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Debbie

Top 10 Reasons Why My Day Sucked.

1. It was scheduled to start at 11:00 a.m. We didn’t start until 12:45. I worked that entire hour and 45 minutes on the phone with LiveNote…

Started by Marla Sharp

12 Oct 24, 2008

Do you always get spellings at the job?

I always ask anyone and everyone in the room for spellings throughout the day. At every break, I'm the only one in the conference room furi…

Started by Marla Sharp

19 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by S. Arielle

Grand Jury Impanelment Hearing

What is this? Is this difficult? Is this like voir dire? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Started by Kyung

7 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Cassandra

Business licenses

I was wondering, how many freelance court reporters out there have a business license? Do you know if the city you live in requires one?…

Started by Kyung

4 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Cathryn Bauer

CCRA Las Vegas Convention in October

Anybody who used CCRA's "special convention rate" to book their rooms at the Riviera at $139 a night should cancel them and book directly t…

Started by Richard Harriman

6 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Stephanie Nunez

What's the going rate for a daily?

Now, I know everyone pays their scopists differently. But I just had a daily and the scopist says that the reporter usually splits it 50/5…

Started by Kyung

11 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Christy Fagan, CRR, RMR, CSR

Punctuation fun aka as the importance of sentence structure

And at the conclusion of this deposition transcript, the court reporter who will be taking down everything I say and everything you say or…

Started by Kyung

8 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Marsha Mees

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service