Forum Discussions (2,312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just for the women reporters, please

I had a deposition of a lovely man, but he was very large in the stomach, he admitted to 323. he was sitting in front of me with his legs o…

Started by Eileen Slate

4 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Linda Vaccarezza

Where have all my friends gone?

My friends section has disappeared from the middle of the page. If any of you out there are good at trouble-shooting this kind of stuff, co…

Started by Kyung

5 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

workers' comp appeals board

Has anyone worked at a workers' comp appeals board or known someone who has? What was it like?

Started by Patricia Babits

0 Mar 3, 2008

Verizon Wireless PC Cards

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if there were any reporters out there that have the Wireless PC Cards attached to your laptops and actually r…

Started by S. Arielle

9 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Kyung

So far off topic that...

Greetings: Is there anyone out there in the Greater SF Bay Area who could foster one or more cats, or who knows someone who might be able…

Started by Cathryn Bauer

0 Mar 2, 2008

Any reporters in the Sacramento, CA, area?

Hi, I've passed two of my four 200's and I need to start thinking about getting my internship done. Anyone local want a newbie tagging alon…

Started by Heather

1 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by Heather

NEW TO ECLIPSE (and hating it!)

If anyone can help me on the bazillion questions I have, I'd sure appreciate it. Firstly, I like my text big on the screen. I figured out…

Started by Marla Sharp

33 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Kyung

Eclipse Users group

Would anyone be interested in starting a Total Eclipse user group in Southern California? I was just thinking of getting together occasion…

Started by Kyung

1 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Lisa Moskowitz

New Court Reporting School

Pivotal Court Reporting Center has just opened up in Los Angeles. If you're interested in looking into a court reporting school or interest…

Started by Kyung

3 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Kyung

Northern Illinois University February 14 Scholarship Fund

Dear Friends, On February 14th a national tragedy became a personal horror for my family. Our daughter, Alex, is a student at Northern Ill…

Started by Tracie Donnell

0 Feb 25, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service