Quyen's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (579) Replies Latest Activity

"The pumps would still look fab w/a pair of jeans and a cute top. :) Oh, you could al…"

Quyen replied Mar 12, 2013 to Great Dresses For Work

116 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"Looks great on you, but maybe not for work. Not necessarily that it's too tight, but…"

Quyen replied Mar 11, 2013 to Great Dresses For Work

116 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"Very demure and adorable on you. Certainly appropriate for work."

Quyen replied Mar 11, 2013 to Great Dresses For Work

116 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"Excellent point, Kerry. ;)"

Quyen replied Mar 1, 2013 to Reselling software prohibion

14 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Margaret McVey

"What was the resale policy when you bought it, if any? Just my opinion, but I think…"

14 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Margaret McVey

"I don't think they can retroactively make this new policy apply to you. Every terms…"

14 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Margaret McVey

"Thanks for the topic, Kerry, and thanks, everyone, for the Fujitsu recommendation. I…"

Quyen replied Feb 27, 2013 to Scanner recommendations

20 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Michele Becker

"No where in my post did it say ALL California reporters are better than reporters in…"

Quyen replied Feb 10, 2013 to Wall Street Journal article on court reporter tiff

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Quyen

"That's a great point/reminder, Margaret. Sometimes, even when we ask for clarificati…"

Quyen replied Feb 10, 2013 to Wall Street Journal article on court reporter tiff

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Quyen

"Janet, I have no doubt you are the exception (or the norm, as you say) and certainly…"

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Quyen

RSS

Latest Activity

Erica Yeh updated their profile
11 hours ago
Erica Yeh is now a member of CSRNation
11 hours ago
Carrie Dio replied to Anthony D. Frisolone's discussion NYSCRA Convention - October 8 to 10, 2009 - Niagara Falls, NY in the group New York State Court Reporters Association Group
20 hours ago
Tony S. replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Margaret A. McCormick replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Tony S. replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Tony S. joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Tony S. added a discussion to the group atlanta
yesterday
Margaret A. McCormick replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Tony S. joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Tony S. joined Court Reporters Clearinghouse's group
yesterday
Tony S. joined Anthony D. Frisolone's group
yesterday

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service