Glen Warner's Discussions (386)

Discussions Replied To (326) Replies Latest Activity

":o) Thanks, Marge!"

Glen Warner replied Mar 29, 2011 to New to court reporting.

16 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

"Hi, Marge. I know that's good advice, but could you elaborate a little on why that i…"

16 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

"Hi, Tiffany. Best advice I can offer is basically do what they tell you in school, a…"

16 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

"Hi, Diana! My advice wasn't exactly to turn the audio over; my advice was to turn t…"

Glen Warner replied Jan 13, 2010 to What would you do if you left a position as an official and not your judge but the chief judge wanted all of your backup audio and did not want to pay you for it?

15 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Spangler

"Hi, Rodney. If your backup audio is in a format such that it requires CAT software…"

Glen Warner replied Jan 12, 2010 to What would you do if you left a position as an official and not your judge but the chief judge wanted all of your backup audio and did not want to pay you for it?

15 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Spangler

"My connection is crappy, so it never loaded any pictures! I gave up and clicked the…"

Glen Warner replied Jan 4, 2010 to Nice new feature -- who's online

5 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Jennie Ann

"Hi, Mary Jo. Looks like an interesting piece of tech ...! When you win, maybe you c…"

Glen Warner replied Jan 1, 2010 to Stenograph Pro Model Writer

10 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"Hi, Mary Jo. GlobalCAT has a dictionary builder included in it. It flashes words on…"

Glen Warner replied Jan 1, 2010 to ANYONE IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA USING DIGITAL CAT

4 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Glen Warner

"Jennie -- Were you using Internet Explorer when you got infected? If so, maybe a sw…"

Glen Warner replied Dec 31, 2009 to BEWARE of Antivirus Live: Don't Be Fooled!

8 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Kwanna Collins

"Lisa -- Mary Jo is right -- learning digitalCAT is easy! You can find the course MJ…"

Glen Warner replied Dec 31, 2009 to ANYONE IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA USING DIGITAL CAT

4 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Glen Warner

RSS

Latest Activity

Erica Yeh updated their profile
3 hours ago
Erica Yeh is now a member of CSRNation
3 hours ago
Carrie Dio replied to Anthony D. Frisolone's discussion NYSCRA Convention - October 8 to 10, 2009 - Niagara Falls, NY in the group New York State Court Reporters Association Group
11 hours ago
Tony S. replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Margaret A. McCormick replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Tony S. replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Tony S. joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Tony S. added a discussion to the group atlanta
yesterday
Margaret A. McCormick replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
yesterday
Tony S. joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Tony S. joined Court Reporters Clearinghouse's group
yesterday
Tony S. joined Anthony D. Frisolone's group
yesterday

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service