Amanda Leigh's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"You're welcome!  Yeah, I have been sitting in this same chair at my desk all weekend…"

Amanda Leigh replied Feb 26, 2012 to Against my blog designer's advice, I did a Friday blog release

18 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Amanda Leigh

"Okay, I hear what you're saying, even though I may wish things were different--but t…"

Amanda Leigh replied Feb 26, 2012 to Against my blog designer's advice, I did a Friday blog release

18 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Amanda Leigh

"It is a bit creepy to see one of the multimillions logged in all weekend--but I imag…"

18 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Amanda Leigh

"Hey, and your website content rocks, too, Marge. What you have to say and the way yo…"

Amanda Leigh replied Feb 25, 2012 to Against my blog designer's advice, I did a Friday blog release

18 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Amanda Leigh

"I am getting a new site in the next couple of weeks--definitely want to link! :)  I'…"

Amanda Leigh replied Feb 25, 2012 to Against my blog designer's advice, I did a Friday blog release

18 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Amanda Leigh

"I want a link to your site from my site!!"

18 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Amanda Leigh

"Not even members?  Really.  I knew Jim was no longer managing site, but I assumed he…"

Amanda Leigh replied Feb 11, 2012 to How long do you think is reasonable for a scopist to return a transcript to you?

35 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"Jim's site has many scopists that post--and you can tell by their posts, IMO, if the…"

Amanda Leigh replied Feb 10, 2012 to How long do you think is reasonable for a scopist to return a transcript to you?

35 Feb 11, 2012

"Kelli, I know you do big-money work.  Seems to me the price would be far less of an…"

Amanda Leigh replied Feb 10, 2012 to How long do you think is reasonable for a scopist to return a transcript to you?

35 Feb 11, 2012

"Hey, Jannette -   Yeah, 7 days is a good bit of time, I agree--and I have used scopi…"

Amanda Leigh replied Feb 8, 2012 to How long do you think is reasonable for a scopist to return a transcript to you?

35 Feb 11, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service