Help!  I need a brief form for 'child protective services'.  I'm working on a transcription file and the one witness keeps saying I called child protective services, he called child protective services, etc.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!




Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do K-R-PS for CPS and K-R-PS/NAEM for Child Protective Services.  You might also do K-R*PS for Child Protective Services.

Thank you!!!



© 2023   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service