I haven't been back here in a few days and I just noticed you two! I wanted to say welcome and feel free to introduce yourselves. I am a scopist. I learned steno and how to type up transcripts (from scratch back then) 20 years ago. From there I went into legal transcription, mostly workers' comp, but a lot of other areas as well. In 2005 I took a refresher on the steno and have been scoping full time on StenoCAT 32 since then. We are usually outnumbered so I created this group. Tell a little about yourselves!

Evelyn Hooper
StenoCAT 32 Scopist
emhj8@msn.com
970-876-2046
970-366-8455
Yahoo IM: emhj5

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome! We are originally from California. I grew up in Torrance and we lived in Big Bear for over 11 years when our older children were younger. I love scoping, too. I think it has been a great move for me and for my family! I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better!
I'm a high-speed student with a few potential jobs lined up (everything but fingers crossed for one of them to work out), and I just got StenoCAT 32. So far, I've been very pleased with the customer service, but I still have to learn how to use it!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service