Forum Discussions (2,312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Access violation

Sometimes when I try to start a Realtime session or am editing in Eclipse, I get an access violation which immediately boots me from Eclips…

Started by Kyung

5 Feb 7, 2008
Reply by tracy

MEDICAL WORD HELP!

Defibrigenated? Huuuuh? Can't find it anywhere. Here's the sentence: You open up the pericardium. What you see is some blood. But most of w…

Started by Marla Sharp

7 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Melissa Hill

employment law word help

I'm looking for a name or an acronym that sounds like COTRANS. Thanks in advance.

Started by Patricia Babits

0 Feb 4, 2008

Mojopac...takes your computer to any other computer....

http://www.mojopac.com/portal/content/how/demo.jsp If you or anyone you know works on 2 different computers...one at home and one at work,…

Started by Rhoda Collins

0 Feb 4, 2008

Bad day recaps

You know you've all had them, the bad days when your fingers seem to be writing Chinese, when your translation rate is sky-high, when every…

Started by Kyung

0 Feb 3, 2008

Two CRs writing videos....5yr vet and a 20yr vet...

http://www.wordgoddess.com/practice.html#speedbuilding If you click on the 'windows' squares at the very tops of the columns...scroll to t…

Started by Rhoda Collins

0 Feb 3, 2008

student...

Hello everyone! Student here. I have a few days left of my winter break and then it is back to school!! I am getting anxious because I have…

Started by Natalie Rodriguez

8 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Tami

SPELLING GLOSSARY, ANYONE ??

What are everyone's thoughts on maybe having a Glossary section on our site to share with everyone and add to? For instance, I have a list…

Started by Lois Whitley

1 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by Kelli Combs

Starting up Eclipse User Group in East Bay

Greetings: I had an illuminating time at the Sacramento-area Eclipse User Group meeting yesterday, and it appears that the time may be rip…

Started by Cathryn Bauer

10 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by Cathryn Bauer

The Challenge has been issued - Come on, Reporters, Part II

Reporters and Reporters-to-be: The challenge has been laid down by Adam Miller that he is pledging to get additional certifications after…

Started by Breck Record

0 Jan 31, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service