Mary Ann Payonk's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (418) Replies Latest Activity

"Gee, Janet, guess I'm not the only one who tried to love the Mira and got the "Use a…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Sep 1, 2012 to If you switched from a Mira to a Diamante, please comment

33 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

"Alice, that's a perfect example of what Diamante No. 2 was doing yesterday, on top o…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Sep 1, 2012 to If you switched from a Mira to a Diamante, please comment

33 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

"You're right, Janiece.  FINRA sucks for many reasons, not to mention that every sing…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Aug 31, 2012 to MY ROUGH UNEDITED TRANSCRIPTS ARE ON A WEBSITE

15 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Audrey Ricks

"Alice, I sure do wish I knew the answer.  It is most definitely the way the machine…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Aug 31, 2012 to If you switched from a Mira to a Diamante, please comment

33 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

"I know you're very upset about this!  However, I came away with the same thing as Ja…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Aug 31, 2012 to MY ROUGH UNEDITED TRANSCRIPTS ARE ON A WEBSITE

15 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Audrey Ricks

"Not really sure where I put this originally, but as an update on my 2nd retrofitted…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Aug 31, 2012 to If you switched from a Mira to a Diamante, please comment

33 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

"Hi, Christine!  There are a couple of production houses out there who do this and do…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Aug 27, 2012 to processing firm

7 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Christine Foley-Grubert

"It's always a nightmare when the witness breaks into English.  I don't permit it in…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Aug 25, 2012 to How do you format your transcript when there is an interpreter involved???

19 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Rosalie DeLeonardis

"Do your market intelligence, as you're doing, then look around.  If you offer someth…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Aug 24, 2012 to Please send me your rates

5 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Kyung

"Alice, that also is a very accurate descriptive phrase, popcorning! MA"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Aug 22, 2012 to If you switched from a Mira to a Diamante, please comment

33 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service