Rhoda Collins's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/04/apontv.newnewamsterdam.ap/index.html Debi,…"

Rhoda Collins replied Mar 6, 2008 to My name is Rhoda and I'm always wanting to read, LOL.

14 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

"Debi, Had someone post this at my other forum where I got the info...thought I would…"

Rhoda Collins replied Mar 5, 2008 to My name is Rhoda and I'm always wanting to read, LOL.

14 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

"Already ordered it, lol. I usually try Amazon's used books. got it for $4 including…"

Rhoda Collins replied Mar 5, 2008 to My name is Rhoda and I'm always wanting to read, LOL.

14 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

"Our club did My Sister's Keeper and that is awesome also! I agree,she is really good…"

14 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

"Scroll down....Forever is the title??"

14 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

"http://www.mostlyfiction.com/history/hamill.htm Is this it Debi??"

14 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

"Yeah, can relate in a sense....I have a wonderful DH now and he 'takes care' of me.…"

Rhoda Collins replied Mar 5, 2008 to The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox - Maggie O'Farrell

6 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

"That sounds quite cool!! I will post it at my other literary club and ask my book cl…"

14 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

"I think it is very 'cool,' in a sense, how different everyone is about a book! I jus…"

14 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

"And I was right....stayed up late to finish it. Is a small book, not very long. Did…"

Rhoda Collins replied Mar 5, 2008 to The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox - Maggie O'Farrell

6 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Rhoda Collins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service