Glen Warner's Discussions (386)

Discussions Replied To (326) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Mary Jo. Katiana "Lady Steno" says that working in Miami has kept her extremely…"

Glen Warner replied Aug 16, 2009 to Where should I look for work?

7 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"Hi, Amy. Never heard of the Elan Mira Student ... is it new? That said, I seem to…"

Glen Warner replied Aug 10, 2009 to Elan Mira Student

3 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Amy Harris

"Kyung -- Maybe the .rtf format next time? --gdw ------------------------ "For a Go…"

Glen Warner replied Aug 6, 2009 to Kudos to an awesome reporter.

18 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Shelley Ottwell

"Hi, Kwanna. I would say that the Protege is not quite ready for being used to do pr…"

Glen Warner replied Aug 4, 2009 to WHICH ONE IS BETTER?

8 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Sherry

"Hi, Cathryn. I know you posted the regimen you used to get through school once befo…"

Glen Warner replied Jul 29, 2009 to Opinions please

47 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Joanne Wilson

"Hi, Virginia. Impressive ...! Silly question ... how often does "And will you need…"

Glen Warner replied Jul 9, 2009 to

just now

"Marge -- Add my thanks in there as well! I downloaded your And Phrases document and…"

Glen Warner replied Jul 8, 2009 to

just now

"Hi, Allison. My theory (Phoenix) taught SKP as 'and' ... but we also had the choice…"

Glen Warner replied Jul 8, 2009 to

just now

"Marge, Kay (and anyone else reading this!) -- I note the NCRA sent a stern letter t…"

Glen Warner replied Jul 1, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Hi, Melissa. What are those nifty NCRA Guidelines? Want to see if I can set up a te…"

Glen Warner replied Jun 27, 2009 to digitalCAT/Stenovations

133 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by StenoMiss

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service