Welcome to CSR Nation
Just discovered this and was wondering if anyone knows about/has any experience with it?Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Kelli Combs (admin) May 15, 2012.
Posted on May 26, 2012 at 11:54 — 2 Comments
- When you realize you never knew you are dyslexic.
- When the letters start dancing on screen and page.
- When you realize that pulsing sound is coming from inside your head.
- Your spelling skills degenerate to a first grade level.
- When your curved fingers start balling into fists.
- When you start yelling at your writer.
- When you realize just how light your writer is any how easily it could be thrown through a…
Posted on May 12, 2012 at 21:45 — 1 Comment
My instructor told this story in class today. Had to pass it along.
A teacher (who happens to be a man) is dictating a list of low-frequency words to students when he comes across the word:
Student: How do you stroke that?
Teacher: It doesn't come up very often.
Posted on May 3, 2012 at 11:09 — 2 Comments
Comment Wall (5 comments)
You need to be a member of CSRNation to add comments!
Hello; I would delete your blog on Stenography, professional codependency. You either want to be a court reporter, or you want to be a journalist. If you want to be a court reporter, that blog is a bit of an insult to those who worked for years to get that RPR, RMR, Realtime certification. If you want to be a journalist, do it somewhere else. I delete lots of my comments because of how they make me look.
Thank you! I felt it went well!
Hi, thanks. Where do I find the student group?
Hi Mary! Welcome to CSRNation! You'll meet a lot of really good, helpful reporters here.